Mother Earth has a Lovely Garden for all


My daughters took some time off from their busy jobs and visited me with grand children.



As the kids went for an afternoon nap, I snapped a picture of my daughters relaxing in the garden, enjoying the afternoon sun ever so pleasant in winters.



Then my younger daughter snapped a picture of me and the older daughter. I posted some of these pictures on Facebook and friends commented that I have a lovely garden. Yes truly nature has been kind. However my response was,
Mother earth has a lovely garden for all willing to help her a bit in some planting with their hands and hearts. 
My own hands have planted and watered all the plants and trees in the picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Birds to Telepathy

Inflation: Stealing from the Poor for the Rich

Neem tree: As the Magical Sleep Aid

Edgar Cayce and the Almond Tree

You are what you eat, and drink

The Balsam Flower - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers

The Palash Tree - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers and Back Pain

Spirituality and Evil

Impact of Lust and Nudity on Spiritual Growth