Changed Profile Photo

me on a boat in Nainital
It struck me today that my profile photo being used in the blogs is from work whereas I write on everything else besides work in the blogs. Therefore today I changed it to another more informal one. it shows me on a boat in the middle of Nainital lake a few years ago. The picture was snapped by Shankar, the driver who drove me to Nainital every weekend, and everywhere else besides with the blessing of the goddess of Nainital. He was sitting on the other side of the boat while we were in the middle of the lake. My home, provided by work place, was in the foothills region of Nainital District at that time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Birds to Telepathy

Inflation: Stealing from the Poor for the Rich

Neem tree: As the Magical Sleep Aid

You are what you eat, and drink

Edgar Cayce and the Almond Tree

The Balsam Flower - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers

The Palash Tree - Magic of Medicinal Herbs and Flowers and Back Pain

Spirituality and Evil

Impact of Lust and Nudity on Spiritual Growth