|Red and White Poppy Flowers.|
A comment on facebook for a fellow blogger and friend about these flowers:-
"Keiko Amano, several days ago when you mentioned the yellow poppy of California, you might recall I had commented that my favorite were red and white and today that is what appeared in the garden on their own. They were not planted by me. It is an example of how Nature obliges at all times to meet our most essential needs and most simple joys while saving us from evil that we may desire but is unnecessary and not conducive to our long term well being. Many a times, the problem lies within us rather than elsewhere - that we seek what is not available but when we are contented with whatever there is available easily, one finds much happiness."
- "When old age shall this generation waste,
- Thou shalt remain, in midst of other woe
- Than ours, a friend to man, to whom thou sayst,
- "Beauty is truth, truth beauty," – that is all
- Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"
- John Keats